At Sandhills Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we know that communication is an essential component in the effort to ensure that our patients are informed, empowered, and prepared to play vibrant roles in their own recovery. From the day they enter treatment with us, our patients are encouraged to become actively engaged in all aspects of their treatment. This policy of informed communication starts with the admissions process, which is when we discuss the cost of treatment with each prospective patient and identify how he or she plans to pay for our services.
Because treatment at Sandhills Comprehensive Treatment Centers is personalized to meet the specific needs of each person who chooses to heal with us, the cost of care can vary from patient to patient. Prior to receiving treatment, each patient will understand the costs that will be associated with that care and will have confirmed how he or she will pay for treatment. The following are important points related to paying for treatment at Sandhills Comprehensive Treatment Centers:
- Patients who intend to pay out-of-pocket will be expected to provide payment via cash, money order, or personal credit card prior to receiving treatment. The frequency with which these payments will need to be made can be determined during the intake process.
- Patients who intend to use insurance to fund their treatment must ensure that their coverage, eligibility, and benefits have been confirmed by our staff prior to starting treatment.
- Patients who intend to use insurance should be sure to bring their insurance cards and any other necessary supporting documentation with them to their intake appointment.
- Both out-of-pocket and insurance patients will be expected to pay for all intake fees on the day of their intake appointment.
- All patients should be prepared to pay for treatment in advance. Patients who have insurance can submit an invoice to their provider in order to be reimbursed for eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
Additionally Sandhills Comprehensive Treatment Centers accepts Medicaid.
For answers to specific questions about paying for care at Sandhills Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and providing you with the information you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones.